Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Take the political quiz

  1. #1
    Sheriff Beachcomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2006
    Posts
    1,352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://franz.org/quiz.htm

    I scored 26, slightly right of center. I think if the questions were different I could go several points in either direction. I have taken this quiz in the past and without remembering the questions from one time to the next I always scoe a 26, or one point more conservative than President Bush the Elder. But when he was actually POTUS I think I would have been much further to the left in scoring, that was my left leaning time period...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sean Pa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    14, Bill Clintonesque. Happy with that Company

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I scored a 20. Right down the middle LOL!

    Even moderation should be done in moderation! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LAKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    27, even right-er of center. But I already knew that.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lew's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It didn't give me a number, it just said that I was the James Trafficant of CDS.....

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    34. I'm sure you're all surprised.

    Hey Lake, good to see you!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member craig in northside's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2006
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    36-
    Libertarian as usual.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LanDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,026
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In this quiz, a 36 is in between Dole & Reagan, clearly a conservative rating, not libertarian. "Respondents with the most points (40) are 100 percent conservative; those with the least (0) are 100 percent liberal."

    I thought some of the questions were dumb, why is Haiti even mentioned? I scored a 9, but I don't take that very seriously. Why do they think Hillary's a 10 and Bill's a 15?

    As I recall, the libertarian party has a similar quiz we've all taken before that's better than this one.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 21, 2007 09:10 AM: Message edited by: LanDroid ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Kinda like this one Lan?

    POLITICAL TEST

    This one takes much longer though, more to read LOL!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LanDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,026
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa, that one certainly is thorough, Greg.
    Here's the one I was thinking about, shortest of 'em all.

    http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •